Citizen Potawatomi Community Development Corporation
The Citizen Potawatomi Community Development Corporation (CPCDC) is a tribally chartered nonprofit corporation that provides capital and technical assistance for projects that create a healthy tribal economy through a commercial loan program tailor-packaged to help Native American businesses become more competitive and profitable.
The Business Development Program can assist tribal members who are lacking financial resources and readiness with business development and planning, managing finances and marketing, and contracting.
The Community Development Corporation also works with the Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Central Oklahoma to help individual Native Americans and tribal employees develop financial literacy skills when budgeting and managing credit obligations.
• Contact Information:
• Website: http://www.cpcdc.org
• Location: 1545 Gordon Cooper Drive, Shawnee, OK 74801
• Toll-free: 1(800) 880-9880
• Phone: (405) 878-4697
• Fax: (405) 878-4665
• Citizen Potawatomi Nation Community Development Corporation proudly offers the following:
• Business Development Services
• Financial Education and Credit Counseling
• Asset Builders Matched Savings Program
• Commercial Loan Program
• National American Indian/Alaskan Native Business Opportunity & Workforce Development Center (BOWD)
• The Citizen Potawatomi Community Development Corporation (CPCDC) was one of the first Native Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) to make the leap from local Native CDFI to an institution that competes in the mainstream CDFI industry.
• CPCDC offers training, technical assistance, loans and financial education.